How to have content removed

Infringing Material on

Our web site acts as a service provider and has a designated agent to deal with copyright infringement claims. Our registered agent is discoverable on the U.S. Copyright Office's web site. In addition, you may submit a DMCA notice via our "Contact Us" page by selecting "DMCA Request" under the "Enquiry" selection.